Sunday, November 14, 2010

CAT-a-gorically Speaking -The Cat's Meow


My live in buddies...five furry felines..four of which are rescues...have thought for a while that dogs get more publicity in blog-dom than cats do. So in honor of "Milhouse", my blue-eyed white, rescued from a church cemetery when he was just old enough to walk around, "Freddy Freeloader", who would eat food put out for him, but took weeks to trust me enough to let me pick him up, "Marshmallow", better known now as "Big Fat Marshey" who showed up at my front door as a baby, almost starved because someone had dumped him and his friend "Tucker", a black and white who arrived at about the same time, probably dumped with Marshmallow, and "Katie" the only girl and not a rescue, I decided to create a sensational cat item that would make them proud. So, what better to do than gather my scraps and sweaters and sew this fab feline coat. All five say they love it and hope you'll check out all the pics on etsy so you can see each one.

No comments:

Post a Comment