Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Latest Scrapping Venture


It's amazing how many fabric scraps collect from my sewing projects. Especially from altered and recycled sweaters. Always looking for new ideas to use them.. I'm passionate about recycling and never, never want to throw anything into the trash, ending up in our overfilled landfills. I know fabric will deterorate, unlike the tons of plastic we throw away, but still I can't let my precious fabric scraps end up there. I use many of them in my upstyled sweaters, skirts, coats,etc...but needed new items to use them on. I love sweats...I think they're our favorite wearable..so grabbed a pair and started scrapping. They turned out so cool. Check out the pic on the right. These were posted on etsy..but a wonderful customer in California snapped them up..but keep checking..I'm still scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment