Wednesday, March 2, 2011

ANTS IN THE HOUSE

I had been plagued for sometime with ants invading my house, especially the kitchen. I had tried all the recommended solutions, short of actually using poisonous pesticides. I really didn't want to kill them, just get them to stay outside where they belong and I'm sure are more happy there than inside. And anyway I can't risk using something that might harm my three precious rescue kitties. So, I was checking Google for some helpful advice. A wonderful person had posted that she (he) used black pepper to deter ants from coming inside. I tried it..just sprinkled some around where the ants were...and within hours, no more ants! It's been a while now and haven't seen even one ant. I can't thank that person enough..such an easy harmless solution to an irritating problem. Thank you Google Person!!

1 comment:

  1. Such a simple and inexpensive solution isn't it? It's also a natural repellent. Not only do you get rid of ants infesting your home, you're also preventing structural damage in your house, which ants are capable of.

    Liberty Pest, Inc.

    ReplyDelete