Sunday, June 7, 2009

Another Junkin' Trip

We all four went junking yesterday and it was so exciting...we found lots and lots of great junk for my trunk. I've posted some of it on SheerFab.Etsy.com, so check it out. And I've got lots more to post in the next few days, so visit often. Also, thank you icandy for your nice post. On your blog you mention your son's birthday...congratulations to him!! And you're so right about how wonderful children are..they're the best things that ever happen to anyone. But just wait until you have grandchildren!! They're two times great...I have 6. One is married...three are in college, one is a senior in high school and one is a seventh grader in middle school. Three of them are traveling to France later this month for a tour
of Paris! It's soooo exciting for them..but a little scary for me after last week's Air France disaster. I'll be so relieved when they get back home in early July. In the meantime, I'll just have to keep on junkin' to keep my mind occupied so not to worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment