Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I THINK I'M GETTING THE HANG OF IT NOW

It's Wednesday, and it's taken me since Sunday to get started on blogging. This is the first time I've blogged and everything is new to me. But I'm getting braver and think I can handle it. So, let me tell you something about me. I work at two radio stations that my family owns in our home town, but after work is done...I'm free to go thrifting..or junkin' as my granddaughter calls our trips. It's the most exciting part of our day...it's sooo much fun when we find really neat stuff! The three of us, me, my daughter and granddaughter, also have a shop that we stock with our best items for retail. This is so much fun! We don't have to feel guilty about our shopping trips because we sell everything except the items we just can't bear to part with. I also search for vintage and recyclable clothing that I can upstyle for our clothing boutique. These are cut, re-sewn, painted, appliqued, fringed, or just really cute-ed up into off-the-wall creations that are soooo different!

1 comment:

  1. HELLO!!!!!There are four girls!! What about Clementine????

    ReplyDelete