Wednesday, June 10, 2009

WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY

I've always loved Wednesdays...middle of the week...and not far from the weekend and another chance to go looking for more pretty vintage stuff...or maybe I'll find a great sweater to turn into a sweet jacket with trims, buttons, and extra special touches to make it delicious. Right now, I'm making my little posh rose pins to fill an order from one of the stores that carry my SheerFab clothing. These are made from muslin that I hand dye into sherbert colors for spring and summer and jewel tones for fall and winter. Yesterday was sale day at one of the local thrift stores and I found a wonderful old mirror that works perfectly in my bathroom...and an old chalkboard that we'll use as an information board at our shop this weekend. Come visit with us under the shadetrees at The House on Gunter...we'll have lots of goodies and "junk" for you to pick thru for your own great finds! Happy junkin'!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment